||The Event: This isn't just your typical 5K. We have partnered with the charity Soles4Souls and encourage runners to bring a pair of shoes to donate and challenge them to run barefoot (although completely optional)! Also included in entry is a really awesome high-tech tee, a raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes, and on-going giveaways by our sponsors on our Facebook Page. Kids under 12 can run in the 5k free.
The Course: This is no boring road race. We do not reveal the course until race day but be prepared for a cross country-like adventurous course!
The Extras: We have lots of FREE fun events set up for the entire family including a free kids 1k race , "foot painting", foot massages, live music, a raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes, a shoe kicking contest and more! We will be hosting a mini healthy living expo and clinics before the event on how to "run like you are barefoot" with well known runners and authors.
*Send an email with "discount" in the subject line to be alerted when registration goes live and for a $5 discount on race entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bare” Life mini-expo:
A festival for everything that represents an active, healthy and natural lifestyle.
- Try on, demo and discounts on purchasing Minimalist footwear
- Sample organic and/or natural foods and beverages
- Green and eco-friendly products, businesses and services
- Holistic medical products, services and businesses
- Accessories, apparel and gear for an active lifestyle
- Demos and booths by alternative fitness and lifestyle practices: Paleo, cross-fit, yoga, ChiRunning/walking, parqour, mov-nat, Flow Running and more.
- Clinics by athletes, authors and professionals on minimalist/natural running, nutrition, and more!
- Post event festival with kids activities, foot massages, games, and live music