04/11 - 6 miles
04/12 - 12 miles with Tristan
04/13 - 6 miles with 4 mile tempo run at 6:09 pace
04/14 - 15 miles with Tristan at 7:15 pace
04/15 - off
04/16 - 6 miles
04/17 - off * Total 45 Miles
* Not much to report on the movie front, watching Mad Men Season 4 and Weeds Season 6. Man Men, probably my favorite show on TV, Weeds is not as good as the earlier years. I did watch The Joneses via NetFlix streaming, it was decent and Freakonomics
04/04 - 6 miles
04/05 - 6 miles
04/06 - 8.5 miles
04/07 - 8 miles
04/08 - 5 miles
04/09 - 5 miles
04/10 - off * Total 38.5 Miles
* Not the week that I wanted, my dad was in town over the weekend. Hard to go out and be gone for a few hours when you have guest.
* Need to get running again, so I don't get fat and lose my fitness.
* Would like to run a decent a half at the Colfax Half Marathon.
03/28 - 5 miles
03/29 - 4 miles
03/30 - 6 miles
03/31 - 8 miles
04/01 - off
04/02 - off
04/03 - off * Total 23 Miles
* Not much to report, took it easy last week. Was also doing the solo parent bit over the weekend which meant it was not possible to run.
* After a marathon, I am sore. I often hear people talk about not being sore the next day. I can barely go up and down stairs for 3-4 days after a marathon. I guess in some
Sitting in Dodger Stadium, with two hours 'till the start of the race, huddled into a ball to keep warm, I asked myself "How will you respond when the pain comes?" It's a question that I pose to myself often. It would have to be answered at mile 21.
I've got this marathon thing figured out, having negative split my last 4/5 marathons the marathon does not scare me. The first 20 miles will not hurt, it's those last six that make or break you. That's where minutes are gained or lost;
03/07 - 10 miles @ 6:29
03/08 - 6 miles
03/09 - 8 miles @ 6:30
03/10 - 6 miles
03/11 - 14 miles
03/12 - off
03/13 - Runnin' of the Green 7K (5 miles w/u & c/d) * Total 52.35 Miles
* Monday, 10 miles at 6:29 felt great, felt easy.
* Spent the week in Crested Butte timing Nordic races. Did my running on the 'mill.
* 03/11 turned 33. Ran 14 miles, warmer than usual out and I felt F'n awful. I had been dehydrated all week in