Week in Review - 02/07 to 02/13
by, 02-14-2011 at 12:32 PM (1119 Views)
02/07 - 13 miles
02/08 - 6 * 1 miles with 3 min recorvery. 6:05, 6:05, 6:05, 6:00, 6:00, 5:50 (10 miles total)
02/09 - 13 miles
02/10 - 12 miles
02/11 - 20 miles with last 10 miles at 7:00 pace. Effort was probably closer to 6:45, but the trail was snow packed.
02/12 - 10 miles
02/13 - 12 miles
* Total 90.15 Miles
* Boom, 90+ miles!
* Friday, I was working hard to run 7 minute pace on the way back. I'd hit a portion of the trail not packed down in snow and could feel the pace pickup. I got home from my run and my right calf muscle was killing me. I limped around all night. Still managed to run this weekend, in fact running didn't bother it at all, even though I am limping. Last night, I looked at the back of my leg, behind the knee cap and realized it was swollen. Now I'm thinking I hurt/sprained a ligament behind the knee. It feels similar to a sprained ankle, which is an injury that I have had multiple time. Limping a bit less today, hoping it passes quickly, thinking the snow packed run just tweaked it.
* Think I might run the Stampede 10m on Saturday.
* Weight is at 160lbs. Lost 11lbs in 2011, five more to go. Girl Scout cookies are at the house and I am resisting the urge so far.
* Grown Ups - 1/5 Stars. Incredible lame. This movie would have never seen the light of day had it not had the cast it did. Do these guys not realize they are producing crap when they did that movie?
* Takers - 3/5 Stars. Another "Heat" type of movie, but entertaining.
* My Lovely Bones - 3/5 Stars