Entries with no category
07/25 - 2 miles
07/26 - 8 miles
07/27 - Freeman Myre 5K in ~17:40 (2 mile warmup)
07/28 - 15 miles with Tristan
07/29 - 12.2 miles at Lair 'o Bear with Seth K.
07/30 - off
07/31 - 8 miles with Lori W. * Total 50.1 miles
* Would have had a post college PR in hte 5K had the Freeman Myre 5K not been a tenth of a mile too short. Good sign considering my training has been decent, but I have yet to ramp it up for the fall. The race was also
07/04 - off
07/05 - 10 miles
07/06 - 15 miles
07/07 - 10 miles
07/08 - off
07/09 - off
07/10 - 8 miles * Total 43 Miles
* Not a great week, work was my primary excuse, but still not an excuse.
* My training partner Tristan is back running again, so hopefully that will help get me out in the hot summer days where I lack motivation.
* They opened a Maid-Rite in my 'hood, growing up in Iowa they were/are everywhere. Decent sandwiches,
05/09 - off
05/10 - 10 miles
05/11 - 8 miles
05/12 - 12 miles with Tristan
05/13 - 8 miles
05/14 - off
05/15 - Colfax Half Marathon in 1:20:36, 2 miles w/u-c/d * Total 53.1 Miles
* Plan on running the 5K in 5 Points on Saturday, noon start, which is odd, but fits my schedule.
* McMillan has my half time equivalent to a 17:26 5K. Doubt that will happen, my 5K PR in Colorado is a 17:47, but I've never run a 5K when I was in great
05/02 - 8 miles
05/03 - 15 miles with Tristan @ 7:04
05/04 - 3.5 miles
05/05 - 15 miles with Tristan and Dan V.
05/06 - 8 miles
05/07 - 5 miles
05/08 - 6 miles * Total 60.5 Miles * Racing the Colfax Half on Sunday. No idea what I can run right now, like to be in the 1:20's. Have only done one quality workout since LA Marathon.
* Glad to see summer, but I hate running in the heat. Movies:
04/25 - 8 miles
04/26 - 8 miles
04/27 - 8 miles
04/28 - 15 miles with Tristan
04/29 - 4 miles
04/30 - 5 miles
05/01 - off Total 48 Miles
* Happy with 48 miles considering how much work that I had to do over the week.
* Plantar Fasciitis is getting better, switched from the Piranhas to the Saucony A4s. Also going more barefoot in the house, before I was wearing socks, it sounds weird but it feels better when my big toe is allowed