Entries with no category
03/12 - Off
03/13 - 6 Miles
03/14 - Off
03/15 - 8 Miles
03/16 - 15 Miles
03/17 - Off
03/18 - 10 Miles * Total 39 Miles
* As much as I love running, I probably love college basketball even more, easily my favorite sport. Thus, my favorite time of year is the first weekend of the tournament.
* Signed up for the Platte Half Marathon
01/23 - 5 miles
01/24 - 8 miles
01/25 - off
01/26 - off
01/27 - 9 miles
01/28 - 8 miles
01/29 - 10 miles * Total 40 Miles
* Starting to get some motivation.
* I went to sign up for the Chicago Marathon today, then realized I already had plans that weekend at the last minute. I then thought about the Twin Cities Marathon, but this year Chicago and TC are on the same weekend. I guess I need to find an alternative, but those two were
I had a solid run of marathons; CIM - 2:54, NYC - 2:48, San Diego - 2:46, LA - 2:43:50. In the past my marathon had been my best race of the year, I had peaked at the right time and always seemed to rise to the occasion. I also knew the streak of improvement would come to an end someday, that day was Sunday.
Leading up to the marathon I had low confidence, I wasn't racing well and I simply lacked confidence. However, I thought I still had a 50% chance of PR'ing, so I set a goal for
11/14 - off
11/15 - 6 miles
11/16 - 6 miles
11/17 - off
11/18 - 5 miles around U of Penn and Drexel
11/19 - 2 miles on hotel treadmill
11/20 - Philadelphia Marathon - 2:51
08/01 - 8 miles
08/02 - 12 mile with Tristan
08/03 - 8 miles
08/04 - 12 miles with Tristan
08/05 - 10 miles at Deer Creek Canyon with Seth K.
08/06 - 6 miles with Lori
08/07 - off * Total 56.2 Miles
* I can now do a trail run and not have my shoulders and neck muscles be sore, that's improvement.
* Getting excited for TransRockies Netlix
* The Lottery - 5/5 Stars